Being a newbie blogger I am thrilled to have been tagged by the lovely Emma @bookinggoodread for the Blogger’s Tribe Christmas Tag. I adore Christmas and consider myself a real Christmas Nut – I drive my family crazy talking about it! – so these questions are right up my street! I’m really getting into the Christmas spirit now especially as the kids are all getting excited. Feel free to check out my blog Fraser’s Fun House here once you have had a look at my answers!
- Put on our Christmas Playlist on Spotify (link here) to listen to while answering!
- Answer our 12 questions
- Add 2 questions of your own
- Have a Christmas drink and/or snack
- Tag 4 more bloggers to take part
- Take a picture in your favourite Christmas jumper and send it to us for our Round Up post! We want to see everyone who takes part! (Photo doesn’t have to include your face if you don’t want it to – just take a pic of your jumper )
- When do you start thinking about Christmas?
I am one of those annoying people that literally talk about Christmas all year round! I start planning and buying for the following year as soon as Boxing Day arrives. I compile lists of who I need to buy for and ideas for gifts and pick up interesting presents throughout the year.
- What has been your most memorable Christmas present to date (good or bad!)?
My ex bought me a decoration for the house which I’m guessing he got on the cheap as it said ‘Angle in Training’ when it should have been ‘Angel in Training’! It was our first Christmas together and perhaps should have been a warning sign!
- Do you have any Christmas traditions?
We always have a massive buffet tea on Christmas Eve in front of the TV even though it’s only the five of us! The kids also get new pyjamas for Christmas Eve.
- Which Christmas film is the greatest of them all?
Got to be A Muppet’s Christmas Carol – I have fond memories of watching it with my younger sisters when they were small.
- You have an empty seat at your table on Christmas Day – who do you invite and why? Can be absolutely anyone!
This is a really hard question! Probably Ashley Banjo – apart from being some eye candy, I think he is really funny plus he could teach us some dance moves to burn off all those Christmas lunch calories!
- Where in your house does your Christmas Tree go each year?
We haven’t got loads of space in our living room so our tree sits in the only place it will fit – in front of the window!
- Name the top 3 songs on your Christmas Party Playlist
– I Wish it Could be Christmas – Wizzard
– All I Want For Christmas – Mariah Carey
– Last Christmas – Wham
- Who is the hardest person you’ve ever had to buy a Christmas present for?
My daughter is the hardest person to buy for! She always asks for surprises too making it double hard!
- When do you eat your Christmas dinner, and what all is on your menu?
We have a full Christmas roast usually followed by chocolate log for dessert as the kids are fussy! We usually eat at around 12.30-1 ish.
- What’s your favourite Christmas related quote?
Christmas is all about the giving and not the receiving
- Are you a wrapping paper person, or boxes and bags? Or are you a mix?
Usually wrapping paper for everything unless it’s something really awkward to wrap then sometimes I resort to a bag!
- What makes Christmas so special to you?
Christmas is all about family for me and I love having the time to spend with them when there is nowhere to be and no pressure of work etc we can just chill out!
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Please feel free to answer the following two questions I have added in the comments below:
If you could ask for one gift this year what would it be and why?
What’s your favourite Christmas food?
Take a break, you’ve earned it! Grab a gingerbread flavoured hot chocolate and a mince pie!
I WOULD LIKE TO TAG:
- Rebecca – https://twitter.com/RReviews_blog
- Rachel – https://twitter.com/WonderingWhyWP
- A – https://twitter.com/likeagalaxygirl
- Sophie – https://twitter.com/glowsteadyy
I’m meant to include a picture of me in my favourite Christmas Jumper, however I must admit despite being Christmas MAD I don’t own one! So I have included a picture of my son in my favourite of his (many) Christmas tops this year!
Blog – https://frasersfunhouse.wordpress.com/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/FrasersFunHouse
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/frasersfunhouse/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/frasersfunhouse/