Having only been blogging for a few months I feel very privileged to have been nominated for yet another Blogger recognition, this time The Sunshine Blogger Award. I would like to thank the wonderful Christina from StinaSphere for my nomination. Christina is a 20-something lifestyle and beauty blogger, her site is full of wonderful make up and skincare tips whilst offering a peek inside her world too – I really love this post about her return to college for Senior Year. Make sure you head over to her website and check out her content.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog
These are the questions Christina asked of me and my responses:
1. I personally support addiction awareness in hopes of stopping the stigma surrounding drug addiction. Do you support any causes?
I support Breast and Testicular cancer charities as well as mental health awareness as they are all causes close to my heart,
2. If you had to live in another country for a entire year, where would you live?
I would love to live in the US, in particular New York. I’m not quite sure why, but I have always had a longing to visit and the opportunity to spend a year there would be a dream come true. I would really be able to immerse myself in the city properly.
3. A very important question: Starbucks or Dunkin? Or if neither, what coffee shop is your favourite?
I haven’t been to a Dunkin – to my knowledge they don’t have them here in the UK- and I’m not a coffee drinker. I do love a trip to Starbucks for a Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino though if that counts!
4. If everything goes according to your plans, where do you see yourself in ten years?
In ten years’ time my children will have grown significantly so hopefully this will have given me the opportunity to forge a career for myself. I would love for that to be something connected with my passion for writing
5.What was your favourite toy when you were a little kid?
My favourite toy as a child had to be my Fisher Price Al -a -Carte kitchen! At the time it was the top of the range kids play kitchen. When my Grandad bought it for me it quickly became my pride and joy and I even kept it for years after I had outgrown it! Looking at it now it was so basic compared to the fancy toy kitchens kids have today!
6. If you could trade places with any one person for a day who would it be, and why?
I would love to trade places with my husband as I think it would be interesting for us to swap places to enable us to gain a better insight and understanding into each other’s day to day life.
7. Who is your favourite author?
This is an easy one! My favourite author has to be JoJo Moyes who wrote the book Me Before You. I was gifted the book years ago – long before the film – and fell in love with her writing style. I have since devoured all of her books and eagerly await her newest release at the end of January.
8. I am trilingual myself and I love learning languages. If you could instantly be able to speak a foreign language fluently, what language would it be?
I was terrible at languages at school and haven’t improved with age! I would love to be able to speak fluent Spanish as I feel it’s much more useful in this day and age than the French and German we learnt at school back in the 90’s.
9. Would you rather be a comedic genius or an intelligent genius?
I think I would rather be a comedic genius as it’s something you would struggle to improve you either have it or you don’t. You can always study hard to improve your intellect.
10. Who and/or what is your spirit animal?
Is it alright to say I don’t know?
11. What are your blogging goals for the year of 2018?
As 2018 will be my first full year of blogging I just want to continue writing interesting content that I hope others will enjoy reading. I have no real expectations, however if opportunities to grow my blog come along that would be fantastic.
I am delighted to nominate the following amazing blogger’s for The Sunshine Blogger Award:
Be sure to check out their blogs !!!
My questions for my nominees are:
- How long have you been blogging and what inspired you to start?
- What is your favourite movie and why?
- If you were given 1 million pounds to spend on anything you wanted what would you buy and why?
- If you could invite four people to a dinner party (dead or alive) who would you ask?
- Describe your ideal day
- Are you an early riser of a night owl?
- If you could be granted one wish what would it be?
- Tea or coffee drinker?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would you choose and why?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life ?
- Please share your favourite blog post with us 😊
Thank you to everyone that supports and follows my blog I am truly grateful for all the support and love I have received from the blogger community in the short time I have been blogging. I look forward to reading your award posts – don’t forget to leave your links below once they are published for me to have a read!<<<<<<<