Today’s Post is slightly shorter than normal and it’s sole purpose is to extend a ginormous Thank You to all you wonderful people who take the time out of your day to read and follow Fraser’s Fun House. I talked yesterday about the reasons why I started blogging and how much it has done to help me with my mental health and none of this would have been possible without my wonderful audience, you! I can’t put into words just how much it means to me.
When I launched my Blog last year I created a Twitter page to help promote my posts and I remember being in awe of fellow bloggers who had thousands of followers. I couldn’t ever imagine my page achieving more than a couple of hundred, so no one could have been more surprised than me when last month I reached 3K followers! To date I haven’t set myself firm goals but let’s just say that this incredible number would certainly of surpassed any expectation or goal I would have set for myself.
It felt only right to mark this achievement in some way and I promised my followers the opportunity to enter a small giveaway. So here it is, albeit slightly delayed as I had to wait until the Perfectly Positive giveaway had finished.
The prize bundle includes:
- Weekly Planner Pad
- Hardback Lined Diary
- Patterned Craft Paper Pack
- 3 X Postcards from Katie Abbey Designs
- Pack of 6 Mini Bulldog Clips
- Slim ‘ideas’ Notebook
- Heart Shaped Post It Notes
- A Copy Of Kim Ingleby’s Hound Of Happiness – 52 Ways To Feel Good
- Boxed Pen
- Button Badge From Colour Your Life
- 2 X Yankee Candles Home Inspirations Votives
- Misfit Cosmetics Blackhead Extraction Paste Mask
To be in with a chance of winning this bundle of goodies simply follow Fraser’s Fun House, RT our pinned post and comment WIN. Good Luck!
The giveaway closes at 10PM on 30th September and a winner will be drawn at random. T&C’s apply.
- UK Entrants Only
- Only entries made before 10PM on 30th September will be counted
- One winner will be chosen at random to receive all of the items stated above