I have been nominated for The Mystery Blogger award by the Rachel – be sure to check out her blog I have really enjoyed finding out all about her, I love how her posts are so open and honest. This is my first blog award nomination as I have only been blogging on a personal platform for around a month and can’t quite believe how lucky I am that Rachel has acknowledged my blog in this way – Thank you!
I am really enjoying finding out more about the blogging community and reading all of the wonderful posts. I think it is lovely how the community supports and encourages each other and can’t wait to get to know more of you as I continue on this road.
Now, what is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
- I am obsessed with Christmas
- My star crush is Mike Myers – especially love him as Austin Powers, yes I know I have bizarre taste!
- Believe it or not my ideal holiday would be anywhere with snow.
Rachel’s 5 Questions For Me
1. What is your favourite hobby?
When I actually have some time (rare nowadays with 3 kids and blogging), I love nothing more than to get my teeth into a book or two. If I really enjoy a book I can easily read a whole one in day.
2. How long have you been blogging, and why did you start to blog?
I have been blogging for around 5 months over at The Socialite UK however my personal blog has only been on the go for a month. I had been debating starting a blog for years but never had the confidence until the editor at The Socialite gave me the opportunity to joint them which helped my confidence grow enough to start my own.
3. What would your dream job be?
My ideal job would be a writer or journalist which is a dream I have held from a very young age. I actually had gained a place on a journalism course at 18 however circumstances meant I was unable to go but the passion has always remained.
4. What is your favourite movie or book?
I’m not sure I could choose a favourite movie as there are so many that I love, but my favourite book is easily Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. There is actually a quote from the book that I would love to have tattooed (if I ever pluck up the courage) – “You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.”
4. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
This is a tricky question and I couldn’t decide between sleeping or tidying up after the kids! Given half a chance I could sleep for England however I am also a pro at picking up all the discarded junk the kids leave a trail of as they flit from room to room!
I have chosen people whose blogs I have really enjoyed reading !
My Questions For You
- What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
- What couldn’t you live without and why?
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
- Where would you like to see yourself and your blog in the next 5 years?
- (Funny/weird question) If you could date any celebrity who would it be and why?
As per the rules here is my Best Blog
Once you’ve written your post please comment the link below so that I can check it out!
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I have taking part!