I have only been writing my blog a little over two months and in that time I have had the pleasure to meet and get to know so many lovely people within the blogging community, it’s such a warm and welcoming place. Lena’s blog, Lenadeexo is one of the first I started to follow when I started – I was drawn not only her content, but also her beautiful blog and artistic flair – she actually designed the Versatile Blogger Award picture featured in this post! She is one of the friendliest, talented and generous people – she has just designed me a brand new stunning logo for my blog! I would like to thank Lena from the bottom of my heart for nominating me for the Versatile blogger award, it means so much considering I am such a newbie to the blogging arena.
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Blogger awards are a fun way for bloggers to show appreciation for other bloggers and their content. Blogging is harder work than it may look like from the outside, so it means the world when we are shown in any way that we are appreciated! The Versatile Blogger Award celebrates high quality, unique, and loving content. When nominated, the blogger can choose to accept the nomination and pass it on to 15 bloggers that they believe deserve a nomination as well.
The rules to accept this award are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link their blog. There are millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
2. Nominate 15 bloggers to keep spreading the appreciation.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts about Melanie from Frasers Fun House
1. I can’t imagine my life without books and reading, they have been my passions for as long as I can remember – I have been known to cook a whole meal book in hand!
2. Despite living independently from a very young age and being a Mum of three I am a terrible cook (not just due to multitasking with a book!). It is a running joke in my house that when the fire alarm goes off it means tea is ready!
3. I rarely wear make up – only on special occasions. As a teenager I discovered early on that make up just doesn’t agree with my skin, even those designed for sensitive skin. It leaves me covered in horrendous blotches, dry skin and spots.
4. I am obsessive about the kids toys being kept in the correct boxes – for example the little one has a number of different Lego sets which he plays with altogether, meaning at the end of the day I have to painstakingly determine which pieces go where whilst ensuring no pieces are missing! Creating myself work I know, but I just couldn’t rest knowing they are all mixed up!
5. I am not a massive fan of shopping, I really have to really be in the mood for it or NEED something to brave the shops. Shopping with my teenage girls is like my idea of hell!
6. I am a massive fan of the the original series of Two and a Half Men – I also have a soft spot for Charlie Sheen – it’s one of the few series I have watched non stop from start to finish thanks to a very long stint in bed with slipped discs in my back!
7. I originally met my husband at school when we were 14 where we had an on-off romantic relationship. We grew up and went our separate ways only to meet again, fall in love and get married – we have been together 10yrs and still going strong.
I would love to nominate these lovely bloggers:
Enjoy! I’m looking forward to reading all of your facts! Drop your link in the comments below so I can read your posts.