Christmas is my favourite time of year and holds many magical memories for me from my childhood as well as the years I have spent sharing it with my own children. One of the things I loved doing every year as a child is writing a letter to post to Santa, ensuring he knew which gift I was hoping to receive under the tree that year. Likewise, my kids have always enjoyed doing the same, spending hours poring over the Argos catalogue to decide what they might like whilst I try to encourage them to ask for something sensible and in ‘Santa’s’ budget – we’ve all been there!
Imagine if you will then, what could be more magical than receiving a reply letter sent directly from the Lapland Mailroom penned by the big man himself? Well, thanks to husband and wife team Paul and Nicola Cobain there’s no need to dream! Together for the past 14yrs they have been manning Santa’s mailroom, preparing special unique, personalised letter’s to be sent directly to your child.
With three letter templates, each worded slightly differently, you can choose the one most appropriate for your child. Then by adding personal references you can make your letter completely unique. Each letter offers the space to include:
- The City/Town your child will be staying in on Christmas Eve
- Age – including the all important fractions
- What your child left out for Santa and the reindeer last year
- The gift they are hoping to receive this year
- A best friend or family member’s name
- Plus, space at the bottom of the letter for a personalised message up to 255 characters
- A choice of how your letter is signed; Santa Claus or Father Christmas
Once personalised you can view a mock up of how your letter will look before your order is confirmed.
*There is also a Baby’s 1st Christmas letter available to order which can also have similar personal references added.*
Letters are printed on high quality bespoke Christmas paper and addressed personally to your child. If your little one is anything like Leo getting post will make their day and that’s without the excitement of the magical letter that awaits them inside!
These letters are a fabulous way to keep the magic of Christmas alive, especially for those who are perhaps starting to ask a few questions! I would have loved to receive one of these as a child as my letter never received a reply. I would have been in utter disbelief that Santa had taken the time to write AND that he knew all about me!
Letters cost £8.95 inc delivery and with the option to include a festive activity pack for an additional £1. The Lapland Mailroom offers international delivery and guarantee letters will be dispatched in time for Christmas – check your regions last post-date.
To order simply visit the Lapland Mailroom website and create your unique, magical letter ready for dispatch in December.
Paul & Nicola have kindly given me FIVE letters to giveaway to lucky Fun House readers! To Enter simply follow @officiallapland and @Frasersfunhouse on Twitter, RT our pinned Tweet and comment #Win.
Giveaway closes at 10pm 28th October 2018. T&C’s Apply
- Only entries made before 10pm on 28/10/18 will be counted
- 5 winners will be selected at random and will be contacted ASAP after giveaway closes
- Prizes will be sent directly from the Lapland Mailroom and Fraser’s Fun House take no responsibility for items not received.