It’s been ages since I participated in a Blogger Tag of any kind and 73 Questions isn’t one I was familiar with. I believe it was popularised on Vogue’s YouTube channel where celebrity guests are asked 73 questions in a rapid-fire style. Now having borrowed from the same format Bloggers everywhere have our very own chance to answer quick fire questions and help our followers get to know us better!
Massive thanks to Alexis from Milk and Stones for nominating m, I hope you enjoy learning more about me with these rapid fire questions!
1.What’s your usual Starbuck’s order?
I’m not a coffee fan so it’s always a Strawberry Frappachino with cream for me!
2. What does your workstation look like?
Sadly I don’t have a dedicated workstation due to lack of space. Instead I store all my blogging paperwork in rose gold files and boxes in my bedroom which often means my bed becomes a makeshift workstation!
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite author?
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Each to their own, if it works for you I say go for it, but it’s not something I’d personally consider.
6. What is your favourite video game?
I don’t really play video games but when I was younger I loved Alex The Cleaner and Sonic.
7. Guilty Pleasure Food?
Chips, cheese and gravy
8. Favourite movie?
9. Favourite book?
Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Never tell the kids anything unless you are certain it will happen
13. What project are you working on right now?
Currently procrastinating on a book review for a forthcoming tour
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Better than I expected, although could have done much better if I had revised more!
16. Dream job?
Journalist of writer
17. Play any sports?
I’m not built for sport!
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
21. What do you like to collect?
Books & stationery
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Introvert, honest, thoughtful
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
24. Who is the last person you DMed?
One of my Book Blogger Squad
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
A clean bill of health for my husband who is currently undergoing chemotherapy
26. Sorting house?
Afraid to admit I have no idea!
27. How many tattoos do you have?
None yet but would love a book quote when I’m brave enough
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
The Support and love I’ve received from friends and family since my hubby has been ill, it’s been overwhelming.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Spending time with the kids while schools out
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I eventually treated myself to The Cruel Prince by Holly Black after lusting after it for months!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Winnie The Pooh; who doesn’t love to over indulge and have a little nap?
35. Do you like surprises?
No; it’s one of the worst things I can imagine!
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
When hubby proposed, I had no idea!
37. Which surprise made you cry.
I’m honestly not one to cry, I’m more likely to cry watching a family reunion on TV
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone else?
I bought my daughter concert tickets and wrapped them in Russian doll style boxes which had her puzzled until she finally opened the smallest box!
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
I’m the main cook in our house but I’m not very good to be honest.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Chocolate Fudge Cake
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Starting Your Own Blog as an Introvert
48. Best animated film?
Wreck It Ralph
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
Nothing outstanding comes to mind!
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Chat and listen in equal measure
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Spend the whole evening talking about yourself
52. What’s the best pick up line?
Genuine ones not those that every guy spouts
53. Best comic book character?
Dennis The Menace
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Trash, kids toys and a reusable bag
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Don’t like Sushi
59. What lipstick do you use?
I don’t wear makeup
60. What foundation do you use?
61. Blow dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Not into Fashion at all
63. Favourite Disney character?
Venelope from Wreck It Ralph
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to a kids party – please send help!
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
The Invention Of Lying
66. Movie that made you cry?
PS I Love You
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
Freddie Mercury or Meatloaf
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Things Can Only Get Better
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
Mike Myers (actor)
72. What country would you like to visit?
America – New York
73. Best way to decompress?
Chill with a book
Anne from Forever The Wanderer
Georgia from What’s In My Wonderland
Esmee from Ezzies Bookshelf
Gina from Gina Rae Mitchell
Kelly-Marie from A Mixed Up Mummy